Gujarat University Startup and Entrepreneurship Council (GUSEC) is a non-profit, autonomous state-govt company promoted by Gujarat University, established to promote student entrepreneurship, innovation and startups across the state of Gujarat.
GUSEC is a model startup support system recognised by Gujarat government, as well as the largest startup support system for any university in India. GUSEC currently supports 65+ startups at its state-of-the-art incubation space housed across 30,000 sq. ft. in Gujarat University campus.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, part-time (minimum 28 hours/week, for a minimum of 6 months)
GUSEC is seeking “Growth & Strategy Interns” to scale the organization’s growth through corporate partnerships, strategic linkages, etc. with industry and stakeholders of the startup, entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems around the world.
Following are the details for the internship:
1. Research and assist core GUSEC team in activities like startup support, events, fund-raising activities and other allocated tasks for the incubation center.
2. Conduct research and data analysis, and translate them into actionable insights.
3. Lead projects by engaging with sector experts and stakeholders, academia, corporate; liaising with internal and external project stakeholders.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
1. Strong communication skills.
2. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain insights.
3. Quick thinking skills to respond to may-day situations.
4. Interest and knowledge in the existing startup ecosystem
5. Understanding of emerging technologies and their impact.
6. Understanding of CSR programs and fund development.
Upon 6 months of successful interning, interns will receive a certificate of Internship from the Vice-Chancellor of Gujarat University. A stipend of upto Rs. 5,000 / month shall be made available to each intern post a mandatory probation period of 30 days.
Apply using this Google form latest by 11:59 PM IST on January 31, 2019. Shortlisted candidates shall be notified via email. Due to a large number of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications.